The Bilateral US-Arab Chamber of Commerce offers an array of sponsorship opportunities for members and non-members to gain visibility in the U.S.-MENA business community.
- Sponsors can increase their exposure to qualified prospects at one of our many monthly events: CEO Series, SME Workshop Series, Ambassador Series, and Business Networking Series. These well attended events include high level executives from a multitude of industries.
- Sponsorship of our annual Offshore Technology Conference (OTC) provides the opportunity to reach more than 800 attendees from the U.S. and MENA region. In 2011, we welcomed our largest turnout ever from Algeria, Egypt, Iraq, Kuwait, Libya, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, and the United Arab Emirates.
- Companies can purchase full-page advertisements in our Business Development Mission booklets. The booklets provide a platform for exposure to the MENA market and are distributed to private sector decision-makers and government officials in the region. Distribution of Business Development Missions booklets includes, but is not limited to: U.S. Commercial Service, National Oil Company Executive Management and Procurement Divisions, Financial Institutions, National Banks, Chambers of Commerce, National Economic Development Boards, and networking events with local business communities.
- In addition to standard program sponsorship opportunities, companies can underwrite logistical aspects of Outbound and Inbound Business Development Mission Delegations.
- Furthermore, we offer companies the opportunity to plant the seeds of goodwill and diplomacy among the nation’s youth. We coordinate several education programs throughout the year to raise awareness about the Arab world. Upcoming education programs with availability for sponsorship include Model Arab League and our TEACH fellowship.